As part of the American Graduate Initiative, WYES held a community forum with local and state educators along with business and non-profit support services groups to discuss the problem of school dropouts and possible solutions.
WYES American Graduate: Let’s Make it Happen community forum
- SEGMENT ONE: WHAT IS A DROPOUT?
- SEGMENT TWO: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A STUDENT LEAVES SCHOOL
- SEGMENT THREE: WHAT PROGRAMS EXIST TO HELP STUDENTS STAY IN SCHOOL?
- SEGMENT FOUR: CHANGES IN CURRICULUM
- SEGMENT FIVE: SOCIAL IMPACT OF HIGH DROPOUT RATES
- SEGMENT SIX: ECONOMIC IMPACT OF HIGH DROPOUT RATES
- SEGMENT SEVEN: WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?