WYES Showboat Auction
WYES SHOWBOAT AUCTION and TIME-OUT FOR KIDS AUCTIONS will both take place on…
Friday, October 12, 2012 at 6pm
Saturday, October 13, 2012 at Noon
Y, E, S boards and K board for Kids!
The WYES SHOWBOAT AUCTION features a vast array of items up for bid. There is something for everyone.
If you would like to donate items to the WYES SHOWBOAT AUCTION, there are many donor benefits:
- Live television exposure reaching a potential 700,000 viewers
- On-air recognition for donations valued at $25 and higher
- Print exposure in the Dial 12 section of New Orleans Magazine for donations valued at $100 and higher (deadline is August 15, 2012)
- 30-second promotional video on a single item valued at $2,000 and higher
- Volunteer opportunities during the auction to further promote your business
WYES CAPTAIN’S TABLE items will be SOLD live by an auctioneer on October 17th-19th. These items are valued at $500 and above.
This is a great opportunity to promote your business to the Greater New Orleans area and the Gulf Coast. This live, televised auction will air on WYES.
Please fill out the donor form and send it in, or drop it off, with your donation to:
916 Navarre Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70124
Help us promote your item; please send your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss out on this fun and exciting opportunity!