WYES/Rouses Wine Auction
WYES/ROUSES WINE AUCTION
Thursday, November 1, 2012
In-house Wine Preview 5:00 p.m. – WYES Studios, 916 Navarre Avenue, New Orleans
Live televised wine auction with studio audience 6:00 p.m.
Bid on hard-to-find or particularly fine vintages, vertical selections, large format bottles, signed bottles, tours, overnight stays, etc.
If you would like to donate to the WYES/ROUSES WINE AUCTION, there are many donor benefits:
- Live television exposure reaching a potential 700,000 viewers
- On-air recognition for donations valued at $100 and higher
- Print exposure in the Dial 12 section of New Orleans Magazine for donations valued at $100 and higher (deadline is August 15, 2012)
- 30-second promotional video on a single item valued at $2,000 and higher
- Web exposure on wyes.org
- Item sold by an auctioneer
- Invitation to appear on-air as a presenter during the auction with a single donation of $400 and higher
- Volunteer opportunities during the auction to further promote your business
This is a great opportunity to promote your business to the Greater New Orleans area and the Gulf Coast. This live, televised auction will air on WYES.
Please fill out the donor form and send it in, or drop it off, with your donation to:
916 Navarre Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70124
Help us promote your item; please send your logo to email@example.com.
Don’t miss out on this fun and exciting opportunity!