Informed Sources – September 20, 2013
A judge’s order of a retrial in the Danziger Bridge shooting case raises new questions– not only about the guilt or innocence of the defendants but of the behavior of the prosecutors. We’ll examine the implications of the ruling. We’ll also look at two neighborhoods—one where the Iberville Projects are going down and the other where Costco is opening tomorrow. And, we’ll discuss the latest in newspaper competition.
Reporting on all that are tonight’s Informed Sources:
– Errol Laborde, Producer, Informed Sources.
– Mike Perlstein, investigative reporter, WWL,tv, Ch, 4.
– Jacquetta White, reporter, The New Orleans Advocate.
– Kevin Allman, Editor, Gambit newspaper.
– Larry Lorenz, Host and A. Louis Read Distinguished Professor Emeritus Loyola University New Orleans