Reshaping New Orleans: Our Neighborhoods Now
We’re approaching the third anniversary of Katrina. So what’s the shape of OUR NEIGHBORHOODS NOW?
WYES-TV measures the progress of city plans to rebuild a stronger, safer, smarter New Orleans.
Our panel asking the questions:
- urban planner Steven Villavaso
- Assist. Prof. of Planning & Urban Studies at UNO John Renne
- Broadmoor Improvement Assoc. Pres. LaToya Cantrell
Get answers from:
- New Orleans Recovery Director Dr. Edward Blakely
- LRA Executive Director Paul Rainwater
- FEMA Jim Stark
- US Army Corps of Engineers Colonel Jeff Bedey
WVUE-TV Fox8 News Anchorman John Snell will moderate.
This program is a follow-up to RESHAPING NEW ORLEANS: THE SHAPE WE’RE IN, THE SHAPE WE’LL TAKE, which first aired in September 2007 as part of the WYES commitment to in depth coverage of New Orleans post-Katrina renewal.
Funding provided by:
Baptist Community Ministries