WYES Legacy Society
All WYES legacy donors are welcomed as members of our Legacy Society, which recognizes their outstanding investments in the future of WYES. As a member of the WYES Legacy Society, you receive regular, personal communications from the station to keep you up to date on our programs, activities, and special productions, and to bring you estate planning information that may be of value to you. You also receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to an appreciation luncheon with the President & General Manager
- Invitations to special educational opportunities on estate planning and money management
- Complimentary DVDs of WYES local productions
- Annual listing in the station’s program guide (members have the right to remain anonymous, of course.)
- Monthly subscription to New Orleans Magazine, which contains the WYES Program Guide, DIAL 12
For more information on the Legacy Society or any aspect of gift planning, please contact Robin Cooper at (504) 840-4894 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to make estate gift planning understandable, help you meet your life goals, and pass your values on to future generations by providing for the future of WYES.