The WYES Producers Circle is a diverse group of donors united by their commitment to quality public television service for the people of New Orleans, southeast Louisiana and surrounding communities along the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
For the past several years, the WYES Producers Circle has provided funding for WYES cultural programs that emphasize the traditions, history and cuisine of our region.
Broadcaster—$25,000+Broadcasters enjoy all the benefits afforded Executive Producers, plus:
- Unlimited advanced reservations for Seasons of Good Tastes wine tasting dinners.
Executive Producer—$10,000 to $24,999Executive Producers enjoy all the benefits afforded Program Executives, plus:
- Advanced reservations for up to four guests for Seasons of Good Tastes wine tasting dinners.
- Dinner with a WYES Dignitary, such as the President/General Manager, Board Chairman or WYES Producer
- Visit by a PBS costume character to a chosen school or children's hospital (based on availability).
Program Executive—$5,000 to $9,999Program Executives enjoy all the benefits afforded Producers, plus:
- Advanced reservations for two guests for Seasons of Good Tastes wine tasting dinners.
Producer—$2,500 to $4,999Producers enjoy all the benefits afforded Directors, plus:
- Program Concierge - Request a video of a program you missed or would like to see again.
Directors—$1,200 to $2,499Directors enjoy the following benefits:
- Annual recognition in the WYES program guide
- Invitation to annual cocktail reception
- Invitation to preview parties for new local productions
- Private viewing of the taping of Peggy Scott Laborde's weekly show, Steppin' Out (by request).
- VIP tour of new station facilities (pending completion)
- Complimentary DVD of new local production(s) sponsored by the WYES Producers Circle
- WYES MemberCard
- Subscription to New Orleans Magazine featuring Dial12 WYES Program Guide