Violent crime in New Orleans is down as its police department continues its transformation.
The WYES award winning series RESHAPING A GREATER NEW ORLEANS provides a status report on efforts to improve public safety in its latest installment SEEKING SAFETY & JUSTICE. Following the program, a panel of experts field safety and justice questions from the audience and viewers at home.
- Dr. Jennifer Avengo, Health Director, City of New Orleans
- Aaron Clark-Rizzo, Executive Director, Louisiana Center for Children’s Rights
- Flozell Daniels Jr., President & CEO, Foundation for Louisiana
- Daniel Erspamer, CEO, Pelican Institute for Public Policy
- Shaun Ferguson, New Orleans Police Superintendent
Hosted by WYES Community Projects Producer Marcia Kavanaugh
Produced by veteran New Orleans television Producer Paula Pendarvis